Cotswold Homes Ltd is a house builder established in 2004, dedicated to delivering quality new homes with first class customer care.
Our small team of experts understands the needs of today's homebuyer. Whether downsizing to fund leisure time or moving up the ladder with a growing family, today's customer needs creative, versatile living space that can adapt to suit the ever changing needs of the modern family. We create communities in popular, established locations offering aspirational homes where today's buyers want to live.
The devil is in the detail so thoughtful planning to maximise light and space, contemporary specifications which won't date and look fresh year on year - we're considering all this well before the first brick is laid.
The quality of our product and service are both exemplary and consistent. With several NHBC Pride in the Job Award winning site managers in our team, our homes are built to the highest standard, with an attention to detail only deliverable by an experienced, service orientated company.
Let us guide you through the process of buying your new home; from the first viewing to move in day, our experienced sales consultants are happy to help.
Customer Charter breakdown:
- We will provide you with information on our development before reservation.
- Our staff will be trained to answer any inquiries you raise, and will provide you with contact details as required.
- Our sales staff will give you information on the home you have chosen.
- Our sales staff will outline our cancellation policy before reservation.
- Our sales staff will give you clear information to guide you through the buying process.
- Our sales staff will help you select your choices for your new home, subject to build stage.
- You will be informed of the Health and Safety procedure for the development and will be required to comply at all times.
- You will be kept informed of the progress of your sale; on the progress of the construction and the anticipated completion date of your new home. (please refer to page 3.2 of the Consumer Code)
- Prior to occupation you will be invited to view your home and given a home demonstration.
- On completion you will be provided with the guarantees and warranties for your home.
- We will provide you with information on our Customer Care procedure for after sales. Any emergency will be dealt with immediately.
- Your new home benefits from a 10 Year NHBC warranty with the initial 2 years covered by Cotswold Homes.
- We will provide you with details of who to contact if you believe we have not satisfactorily fulfilled our Charter Commitments.
- If your problem is not an emergency please write outlining your issues addressed to Customer Care at Head Office or contact us by e-mail on email@example.com
- Cotswold Homes are pleased to work within the guidance set out in the Consumer Code for Home Builders, a copy of which is retained in the sales office.
At Cotswold Homes we pride ourselves on delivering outstanding build quality, customer service and customer care. Each Cotswold Homes development is protected by the NHBC Buildmark warranty, offering you reassurance and peace of mind.
Before moving into your new home, you will be invited to visit the property and given a full demonstration of how the various services and systems work.
You will be provided with full details on who to contact at Head Office with any enquiries, plus contact details for trusted partners such as the electrician and plumber who have worked on your new home (for peace of mind in the unlikely event of an out of hours emergency).
Click here for further information